Chances are you are well aware that we have an important election coming up in November here in the U.S. With the constant reminders on social media, the abundant articles in the regular media, and the unfortunate prevalence of political unrest in our country...how could you not be aware? Indeed, it is an important time for all Americans to learn about the issues that face us, research them more deeply if you're already aware of these issues, and cast your vote based on your morals, ideals, and visions for the next four years in our country.
OK, that was serious and heavy. Let's lighten things up now...
What you may not know, however...cue shameless marketing plug...is that the Atlassian tools can help streamline the election season for government agencies! Here are a few ways that Atlassian can help easily manage rapid changes this election season:
- Plan, track, review, and report on projects of all types through Jira Core
- Create an easy-to-use internal service portal with Jira Service Desk
- Take your election season teamwork to new heights with easy-to-use collaborative project management tools, like Confluence
- Coordinate your entire team, including vendors and other outside sources, with multiple tools such as Trello and Portfolio for Jira
- Work from any remote location using the Atlassian Cloud version of these products
These valuable tools will help you with a number of essential, election-related functions. Most importantly, however, they will assist your agency in maintaining and reporting on elections standards and compliance. Why is this the most important task, you might ask? Well, for starters, we're living in a highly-charged political climate at the moment (I'm sure you've noticed). There is going to be tremendous focus on ethics and compliance in this year's election. And, without getting overly political, elections have become a highly-regulated field due to...ahem...various transgressions in past elections, which have unfortunately created a need for these regulations. Agencies such as the Federal Elections Commission (FEC) have been created over the years to ensure that reporting is truthful and backed with data.
Anyway, back to Atlassian. Here is how their robust toolset can help your agency achieve optimal compliance:
- Quickly organize and disseminate updated election information
- Collaborate with other agency team members regardless of their agency or location
- Respond to concerns and issues in an efficient and timely manner
- Readily scale checklists, task assignments, and status reporting across multiple government levels and teams
- Create detailed audit trails and visual dashboards needed for transparency and reporting
- Automatically build a searchable knowledge base of queries and responses to ensure self-service
- Available on-premise or in the cloud
If you work for a government agency that is actively involved in the upcoming election in November, trust us when we say that you will want to check out the Atlassian toolset. Please reach out to us today. We're happy to schedule a demo, discuss your options, and come up with a comprehensive plan to launch Atlassian within your agency. Contact us today!