Many organizations have adopted cloud-first strategies and mandated moving business-critical tools to the cloud. But cloud migrations can be tricky, and what might seem simple or straightforward can quickly turn into a painful process with stalled progress, frustrated users, and increased costs.
In this webinar, our expert panel will review best practices for a successful migration, and what to expect along the way, so you can experience the benefits of moving to Atlassian Cloud while avoiding major speed bumps that often occur with a ground-to-cloud migration.
Join our expert panel on Wednesday, February 9th at 10:00 AM PST/1:00 PM EST to learn:
- The benefits of migrating your Atlassian tools like Jira, Confluence, and JSM to Atlassian Cloud
- The true cost of a Cloud migration, including Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and ROI
- Best practices to help you prep for your migration (consolidating Atlassian instances, removing outdated apps, archiving old projects and schemes, etc.)
- What timeline you can expect for the various phases of your migration so there are no surprises once it begins
- How an Atlassian Solution Partner can accelerate your journey to Cloud and help you quickly reap the benefits of your new Atlassian environment
- ...and more!
Tune in to our webinar on February 9th for all the details!
Meet the Experts
Founder and President, StarCIO
Isaac is the author of the Amazon bestseller, Driving Digital: The Leader’s Guide to Business Transformation Through Technology, and has written over five hundred articles as a contributing editor at InfoWorld and Social, Agile and Transformation. He keynotes on digital transformation topics and helps business, technology, and digital leaders drive culture, practice, and technology changes.
Solutions Engineer, Isos Technology
Nick Nader is a Solutions Engineer on the Isos sales team who acts as the technical point of contact for all prospective clients. He is experienced with and certified in all of the Atlassian products, and is the go-to host for product demos. As a Solutions Engineer, he puts together custom solution prototypes for unique customer use cases, and converts complex requirements into easy to read proposals for Isos services. He is a certified SAFe SPC and has extensive experience with Agile methodology, especially in the Atlassian ecosystem.