If you are considering migrating to Atlassian Cloud, it’s important to weigh the cost implications associated with the subscription options. Offered on a monthly basis to spread costs over time and flexible per-user pricing, you will never pay for more than you use. Alternatively, an annual subscription is based on user tiers and includes 2 months free.
Option 1 – Monthly Subscription
- Monthly automatic payment via credit card or PayPal only
- Charged for each created user
- Price per user or agent depends on the tier level
Option 2 – Annual Subscription
- Must identify which user/agent tier fits your requirements
- Request an Atlassian Cloud quote from Isos
- Discount based on user count. For example: 25 Jira users purchased monthly would be $7 per user, or $175 per month/$2,100 per year. On an annual subscription, the 16-25 user tier price is $1,750 per year. A savings of $350, or 2 months free
- In addition to credit cards/PayPal, purchase orders and ACH payments are acceptable
To further explore which Atlassian Cloud licensing option is right for your organization, check out Atlassian’s price calculator or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you!