With the introduction of Jira Service Management, Atlassian brings together its industry-leading Jira Service Desk ITSM software with its Opsgenie incident management software, and introduces a host of new features and functionality designed to better support the challenges that modern ITSM, Development and Operations teams face. Jira Service Management is designed to help IT teams deliver customer value faster without adding significant cost of complexity; make work more visible and transparent across teams to support cross-functional decision making and issue resolution; and streamline and speed the flow of information between teams, with a particular focus on ITSM and DevOps teams.
In our latest JSM whitepaper, we explore how digital transformation is changing the role of ITSM in supporting business and creating a demand for new, more modern ITSM technology and infrastructure. We then delve into Jira Service Management and how Atlassian has created a single, new tool to better support ITSM, incident management, and change management.
This whitepaper, "Jira Service Management: A Modern ITSM Solution for an Evolving IT Landscape," discusses critical points such as:
- Digital transformation trends and how they effect ITSM, including...
- The need for greater business agility, or the ability to respond resiliently to rapidly changing market conditions, business needs, and consumer expectations.
- Greater acceptance of the latest business operations and development principles.
- The ability to exceed customer expectations in an era of quick search results.
- How JSM empowers high-velocity teams
- Discusses Jira Service Management's key features and functionality including ITSM enhancements, incident management features, as well as change management.
- What's next for current and future Jira Service Management customers
To learn more about Jira Service Management, download our whitepaper! Or reach out to us today if you want to discuss your ITSM processes and how JSM will benefit your organization. We hope to hear from you!