You Could Win a Free Pass to Atlassian Summit 2017!
Isos Technology is a proud Gold Sponsor of Atlassian Summit 2017 this year, and we're pretty pumped about it! Summit is the premier event for all Atlassian customers, whether you're new to the products or have been using them for quite some time. Bottom line...if you work with the Atlassian toolset, you need to go to Summit.
We think that all Atlassian customers should have the opportunity to go to this amazing and informative conference, and that's why we'll be giving away one conference pass per month for the next three months. Don't miss out on this incredible offer!
Add-On Spotlight of the Month
DevOps Driver's Ed: Learn How to Merge Dev & Ops for a Smooth Ride
Are your organization's Dev and Ops teams stuck in their own individual lanes, unsure of how to navigate around issue roadblocks, stalled releases and multiple alerts? Believe it or not, it IS possible to merge both of these crucial departments smoothly and avoid time-consuming bottlenecks. This month, we'll host an informative session about how to steer your company towards DevOps perfection. Our DevOps Driver's Ed program will teach you that, sometimes, speed is okay...particularly when it comes to quickly and efficiently implementing organizational change to achieve the highest levels of collaboration and productivity.
If you'll be in the San Diego area on Thursday, June 29th, be sure to stop by Karl Strauss Brewing Company at 5:30 PM. We'll have several speakers on hand to deliver enlightening presentations about how Atlassian products--like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and HipChat--can help your company build and operate a DevOps culture. Sign up today!
Did You Know?
- that Isos recently launched a microsite which outlines how to utilize the Atlassian toolset for peak GRC performance? Check it out here!
- that Isos CEO Thad West was quoted in an online article on CRN? Thad weighed in on the Atlassian Jira Administrator certification. Click here to read the article.
- that our longtime intern, Jaime Romero, just signed on to work full-time for Isos? Jaime recently graduated from ASU with a degree in computer science and will be working as an Atlassian Technical Consultant. We are thrilled to have him on board!
Rundown of Upcoming Events...
801 Mt. Vernon Place NW
8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
999 Ninth Street NW
Washington, DC 20001Isos is a sponsor of this one-day seminar, which will feature keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and presentations about how government agencies are using Atlassian to deliver mission-critical software and processes. If you're planning on attending, please stop by our booth and say hello.
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM PDT
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM MST
Missed Our Latest Blogs? Here's the Round-up!
Isos regularly blogs on the latest topics in software development, mobile and information technology, as well as business and technology challenges...and occasionally even life, in general. If you've missed some of our more recent blogs, don't worry – we've got you covered with highlights below, and there's plenty more on our website.
- Agile for the Non-technical by Rodney West
- Use Your Knowledge Base as a Memory Safe by Charlie Levenson
- Jira Service Desk + Confluence = Developer Love by Rodney West
- How Often Should DevOps Teams Release Software Updates? by Sanjay Zalavadia
- Zephyr Enterprise Tips by Rodney West
- How to Integrate Automated Testing into DevOps by Sanjay Zalavadia
Summertime...and the Livin's Easy?
For most people, summer conjures up images of lazy days at the beach, swinging in a hammock with a lemonade in hand (or a beer, perhaps...), or fishing on a quiet lake. It is a season of relaxation and rejuvenation.
Here at Isos? Well, not so much. June has been--and will be--our busiest month ever, in terms of client engagements booked, conferences attended, and customers visited. We are churning out Atlassian Fast Track programs, Enterprise Rollouts, Atlassian training sessions, and more. As you can see from our newsletter, we're also hosting several informative events this month. We love spreading the word about how Atlassian products can benefit any organization, and we sincerely hope you'll contact us if we can help you or your company with your Atlassian needs. As always, I'm just a phone call or an email away.