As we welcome the month of March into our lives, there are many reasons to celebrate. Spring is near, snow and ice will melt, flowers will bloom, and seasonal allergies will abound (okay, maybe that last one isn't reason to celebrate, it's more of an unfortunate reality). The arrival of March also means that Atlassian's Team '22 is right around the corner, and we're positively pumped for this upcoming event! Here, in no particular order, are 6 reasons we can't wait for Team '22...
1. Vegas, Baby!
Last year, Atlassian hosted a virtual event due to the COVID pandemic. It truly was the best virtual conference we've ever sponsored and attended. However, we'd be lying if we said we weren't thrilled that Atlassian has opted for a hybrid event this year. Fortunately, for those who must attend Team '22 remotely, a livestream and a digital experience will still be available and chock-full of interesting and informative speaking sessions, keynotes, and demo sessions. However, there will also be an in-person conference and expo in Las Vegas this year, which makes us happier than Elvis at a fried-peanut butter & banana sandwich buffet. Isos is a proud Silver Sponsor of Team '22, so please stop by our booth at the expo...we'd love to chat with you.
2. We'll Hear Directly from Atlassian's Co-CEOs, Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar
It's always great to hear directly from Mike and Scott, who have such unique insight into Atlassian's current and future state. This year, they'll co-host a keynote, Thriving in the Era of Predictable Unpredictability (a perfect title to describe the COVID years, if you ask us), which will be available to livestream. In this session, they'll discuss why enabling effective teamwork has become the critical enterprise need of our time.
3. A Top-Notch Selection of Sessions from a Variety of Speakers
In addition to Mike and Scott's keynote, this year's conference will feature many impressive speaking sessions in four different tracks: Agile & DevOps, Open Work Management, ITSM, and Teamwork & Culture. Here are, in our humble opinion, some talks that you absolutely won't want to miss:
- Atlassian ITSM: Come Together Now - Scott will take to the stage in Las Vegas to discuss how Atlassian powers modern teams to achieve revolutionary ITSM. He'll join two other Atlassian peeps, Amita Abraham and Edwin Wong, to talk about how this is achieved by fusing autonomy and teamwork.
- An ESM Journey: How One Company Implemented Complex Marketing Processes in Jira - We may be a little biased on this one, but we just know it will be fantastic. Our very own Ian Cooperman will join Mitch Cardwell from CBS to chat about how Isos helped the television network implement complex ESM processes to increase its capacity to manage promotions by 30%. This talk will be available to watch within the Team '22 digital experience.
- How a State Credit Union Streamlined Service Management Across Teams - Allow us to toot our own horn one more time, if you will. But in all seriousness, this will be a fantastic session, too. Nick Sommerfeld from Isos will pair up with Jennifer Leitch from Michigan State University Federal Credit Union (MSUFCU), in person in Las Vegas, to discuss how Isos helped the credit union organize Jira Software and Confluence, migrate to Cloud, and implement Jira Service Management.
4. Training, Viewing Parties, and Labs...Oh My!
The great thing about Team '22 is that you can build your own personal agenda around the tracks that Atlassian is offering, your attendance preference (live or virtual), and what you're hoping to take away from the jam-packed conference. Atlassian has an incredible agenda lined up, with all types of experiences including:
- Hands-on labs
- Training sessions (may we suggest Atlassian Service Request Management Essentials, taught by our very own Trevan Householder!)
- Virtual viewing parties
- ...and more. No matter what your idea of fun is, or your preferred Atlassian topic, it's safe to say you will find a bevy of information at your fingertips.
5. Re-Connecting with the Atlassian Ecosystem
The live event in Las Vegas is guaranteed to be informative, fun, and exciting. But perhaps most importantly, it's also going to be an amazing opportunity to reconnect with our friends, partners, and clients who are all part of the Atlassian ecosystem. As we emerge from our COVID bubbles, we can't wait to dust off our suitcases, attempt to fit in our pre-pandemic jeans, and re-learn the art of speaking to real, live, 3D people again. We can't think of anybody we'd rather practice our social skills with than the awesome crew at Atlassian and the Team '22 attendees.
6. We Can't Wait to Talk to You About What We Learn!
Let's be real. It can be overwhelming for attendees to process all of the takeaways from this robust event. We have a solution for you. Let Isos Technology do the heavy lifting! As an Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, we bring a unique perspective to Atlassian events and look forward to sharing what we learn. Whether or not you attend Team ‘22, you won’t want to miss our Atlassian Team '22 Recap Webinar, which will cover key takeaways from the conference, product announcements, and more. Stay tuned for more info!
Sign up to receive more great content
Learn more about Atlassian and how Isos can help by signing up to receive our latest blogs, eBooks, whitepapers and more.