New Jira Service Management guide! With the recent introduction of Jira Service Management (JSM), Atlassian has taken a significant step forward in meeting the demands of the rapidly evolving ITSM landscape.
Atlassian built Jira Service Management to support streamlined collaboration between ITSM, DevOps, and business teams so they can more efficiently and effectively deliver, operate, and support great service experiences. In developing JSM, Atlassian focused on supporting three core areas of functionality: helping teams deliver customer value fast without adding significant cost of complexity; making work more visible and transparent across teams to support cross-functional decision making and issue resolution; and streamlining and speeding the flow of information between teams, with a particular focus on ITSM and DevOps teams.
In our latest JSM guide, we explore how digital transformation is changing the role of ITSM in supporting business and creating a demand for new, more modern ITSM technology and infrastructure. We also delve into Jira Service Management and how Atlassian has created a single, new tool to better support ITSM, incident management, and change management.
This guide discusses critical points such as:
- Digital transformation trends and how they affect ITSM, including...
- The need for greater business agility, or the ability to respond resiliently to rapidly-changing market conditions, business needs, and consumer expectations.
- Greater acceptance of the latest business operations and development principles.
- The ability to exceed customer expectations in an era of quick search results.
- How JSM empowers high-velocity teams
- Discusses Jira Service Management's key features and functionality including ITSM enhancements, incident management features, as well as change management.
- And more!
To learn more about ITSM processes and how Jira Service Management will benefit your organization, read our guide today!