If you haven't yet heard about Jira Align (formerly AgileCraft), be prepared to have your mind blown. Atlassian's newest product, a robust enterprise agile planning tool, is already making waves in the business world...and for good reason. Team Isos has had the opportunity to learn about Jira Align in depth over the last few months, and we are incredibly excited about what this new tool offers large organizations.
Here are 5 reasons why you and your team should get excited, as well:
- Achieving enterprise agility is a must. In the modern business world, a connected enterprise is essential in order to compete in the marketplace. Jira Align was created with one goal...to provide a single platform that facilitates the flow of knowledge seamlessly and to scale.
- Enhanced visibility. Your team(s) can leverage Jira Align's roll-up technology to make all work visible across your organization in real-time.
- Alignment for everybody! With Jira Align, teams can quickly find consensus on roadmaps, scope, and dependencies across teams and portfolios.
- Optimize for value. Jira Align enables the use of value engineering to rapidly drive value and lean thinking. This will accelerate your organization's Agile and digital strategies.
- Jira Align is available for both Cloud and Data Center. While Jira Align is designed to be a Cloud solution, it is currently available on Data Center for customers who are still using this deployment option.
Last month, our team of Atlassian experts hosted a webinar that provided a high-level overview of the distinctions between Atlassian Cloud and Atlassian Data Center. They covered topics including how you can determine your organization's "Cloud Readiness," as well as running Data Center on a Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.). They also provided real-world examples of some of our clients who have faced the Cloud vs. Data Center decision.
This webinar was very well-received and many attendees commented on how helpful it was for them in determining the best deployment option for their Atlassian toolset. If you are, or will be, faced with choosing between Cloud and Data Center, we hope you'll check it out!
Isos Technology is a proud sponsor of Agile Arizona 2019! Agile Arizona is the Southwest’s one-day regional Agile conference that brings together passionate people, great ideas, and industry best practices. This year, Agile Arizona is at the Desert Willow Conference Center in Phoenix from November 20th to 22nd. There are pre-conference workshops and certification classes starting on November 20th, and a one-day general conference and expo on November 22nd.
If you're interested in attending, be sure to use our sponsorship discount code when you register! The code is isos-aaz19. We hope to see you there!
App Spotlight of the Month: ProForma
ProForma by ThinkTilt is an app in the Atlassian Marketplace that we think you should definitely check out. This handy app empowers teams to control the way they collect information in Jira issues. With ProForma, you can build and design forms based on your customized business needs. And it removes the need to create custom fields.
Compatible with Jira Service Desk, Jira Core and Jira Software, ProForma also works across Cloud, Server and Data Center. We consider ourselves experts when it comes to Atlassian Marketplace Apps, and we guarantee this app will not disappoint!
3630 South Geyer Road
St. Louis, MO 63127
The American Institute of Architects
1735 New York Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20006
Atlanta Tech Village
3423 Piedmont Road
Atlanta, GA 30305
Isos Technology Headquarters
2151 E. Broadway Road, Ste 120
Tempe, AZ 85282
300 Spectrum Ctr Drive, Suite 1500
Irvine, CA 92618
Visit us in the Atlassian Booth!
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Toy Drive for Cardon Children's Medical Center
Utilizing the Atlassian Community
How to Say No Without Actually Saying No
How Marketing Teams Can Benefit from the Atlassian Toolset
Clearing the Cloud of Confusion
Looking to bring Atlassian to your team or organization? Whether it’s our Fast Track program to address your highest priority items, our Enterprise Rollout for installation and migration, customized training, or license purchases and support, we’re here for you every step of the way as you implement and refine your Atlassian toolset. Please contact me and I will tell you all about how our team of experts can start you on the path to Atlassian perfection!